The Installments feature on Sailo allows you to charge the renter an initial deposit to hold the boat, and then charge the remaining balance across up to 4 payments. To add installments, click on “Add payment schedule” under the “Installments” section of the boat profile. Once you have selected the number of payments, you will then have the opportunity to design your payment schedule. You can add a description, enter the percentage, and dictate the timeline for each payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?