We, at Sailo, care about building a trustworthy and a tightly knit community of boaters! Our staff is in charge of visiting every boat that gets listed on the site in order to make sure the vessel is up to the highest standards in line with the service we are providing. We also review and verify all captains and renters’ boating qualifications to make sure that all vessels listed on Sailo are operated safely and by experienced renters.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?