The exact nature of your check-in procedure will depend on both the boat’s operator, and the location. In general, you will receive a chart briefing for the local cruising grounds, and a complete overview of the yacht and each of its systems. This will also be your chance to ask any questions that you may wish.
Articles in this section
- Can I dock the boat anywhere?
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- What do I do if the boat breaks?
- What happens at check-in?
- Can I charge my iPhone / electronic devices?
- Can I rent a bareboat? What experience do I need?
- Where do I fill water and fuel tanks?
- Can I put a “hold” on the boat for a few days to make up my mind?
- What should I pack for the holiday?
- Do I need to pay for meals for the crew?