At Sailo, safety is always a priority. Therefore, we ask that good judgment be used at all times (if it’s illegal on the land, it will quite likely be illegal on the water as well!) while checking with boat owners for any specific restrictions given the fact that they have the final say as to what is and is not allowed on the boat.
Articles in this section
- How do I file a complaint/claim for a refund?
- How does Sailo protect my personal data and payment information?
- How many people can be on board at the same time?
- What if the captain does not show up or is late?
- What should I bring on a boat rental?
- What type of yacht should I charter?
- Are there life jackets on board?
- How and when do I pay for a boat rental?
- What should I wear on a yacht charter (or boat rental)?
- How long does a boat rental last?