For captained charters, weather cancellations and reschedulings are at the discretion of the captain. Captains will not take you out if conditions are dangerous. That being said, please keep in mind that a few clouds, or a slight chance of rain will likely not be grounds for cancellation or rescheduling. Please reach out to the captain as your trip gets closer to discuss the weather.
Articles in this section
- How many people can be on board at the same time?
- What if the captain does not show up or is late?
- What should I bring on a boat rental?
- What type of yacht should I charter?
- Are there life jackets on board?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- How and when do I pay for a boat rental?
- What should I wear on a yacht charter (or boat rental)?
- How long does a boat rental last?
- How do I search for boat rentals?