In addition to location, boat features and amenities, catchy headlines and motivating descriptions, photos, and pricing, how well you promote your boat is an important factor that can influence the ranking of your listing. Once you publish your listings, you should promote it on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, CraigsList, Linkedin, etc) and make sure you let your family, friends, colleagues and neighbors know that your boat is available for rent thus increasing the chances of your boat being rented.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?