Sailo is a three-way marketplace that includes boat owners, licensed captains, and renters! As a renter, you can choose from a selection of captained and bareboat vessels depending on your experience level. If you choose a bareboat vessel and do not have the proper experience, you can choose from Sailo’s selection of captains. For boat owners, you can choose to be your own captain if you have the necessary USCG licenses (or licenses from your local governing body), or choose preferred captains from our list of Sailo experienced captains. If you own a charter fleet, you can specify that captains can only be hired from your existing network.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?