To add boat features and amenities, you will need to click on your name at the top right corner of any Sailo web page, and then select “Boats Account.” Once there, select the boat that you wish to change on the left-hand side of the screen, and then click on “Features.” From there, you can select activities for which your boat is suitable, cabin features, and other amenities. Please try to be as comprehensive and accurate as possible, as many renters look for specific boat features when browsing for their next adventure.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?