This is completely up to you! Since every boat is unique, you have the ability to set the rate at whatever level you feel a renter would be willing to pay. Furthermore, Sailo’s messaging platform allows you to make special one-time offers to potential renters if you wish. We encourage you to look at other similar boats in your area to better understand local pricing dynamics.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?