Bring comfortable clothes suitable to the season you are going to be out on the water. Please keep in mind that it is often 10 degrees cooler out on the water, so a jacket or windbreaker is never a bad idea. We also recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses, as well as a swimsuit if appropriate for your charter location. Check out our Discover Boating guide for more information.
Articles in this section
- How do you plan for food, liquor and other group expenses?
- How much food provisions should the group have onboard?
- Can I get WiFi on the boat?
- How can I come along with the group when I own a boat at the departure location?
- How much should I pack?
- What should I bring on the boat?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- Are there any prohibited items allowed on boats?
- How do you assign people to the different boats?
- Do I need to know how to sail?