For those who decide not to be wireless travelers during their trip, there is a possibility to have WiFi onboard. You can bring along with you a pocket WiFi device where you become the hotspot, or buy a prepaid SIM card. However, the best option before purchasing anything is to contact email@example.com to find out if it’s worth it depending on your location. Also, if you need to be connected while at sea, you can rent a satellite Phone.
Articles in this section
- How do you plan for food, liquor and other group expenses?
- How much food provisions should the group have onboard?
- Can I get WiFi on the boat?
- How can I come along with the group when I own a boat at the departure location?
- How much should I pack?
- What should I bring on the boat?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- Are there any prohibited items allowed on boats?
- How do you assign people to the different boats?
- Do I need to know how to sail?