Most term charters (weekly rentals) are for Saturday to Saturday. Keep in mind that the boat generally needs to be back at the dock by Friday evening, and you will need to be off the boat on Saturday morning so they can prepare the boat for the next guests. The exact time of day will depend on the specific boat.
Articles in this section
- Can I dock the boat anywhere?
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- What do I do if the boat breaks?
- What happens at check-in?
- Can I charge my iPhone / electronic devices?
- Can I rent a bareboat? What experience do I need?
- Where do I fill water and fuel tanks?
- Can I put a “hold” on the boat for a few days to make up my mind?
- What should I pack for the holiday?
- Do I need to pay for meals for the crew?