This will depend on the specific boat in which you are interested in renting. In general, you can place a several-day hold on the boat while you decide if it is the right boat for your next adventure.
Articles in this section
- Can I dock the boat anywhere?
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- What do I do if the boat breaks?
- What happens at check-in?
- Can I charge my iPhone / electronic devices?
- Can I rent a bareboat? What experience do I need?
- Where do I fill water and fuel tanks?
- Can I put a “hold” on the boat for a few days to make up my mind?
- What should I pack for the holiday?
- Do I need to pay for meals for the crew?