You will have to return the boat to the same port from where you left, unless the charter allows a one way booking for an additional fee. During your charter, you may dock the boat anywhere that legally allows you to tie up there. There will likely be additional docking fees at each location which are generally charged on a per foot, per night basis.
Articles in this section
- Can I dock the boat anywhere?
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- What do I do if the boat breaks?
- What happens at check-in?
- Can I charge my iPhone / electronic devices?
- Can I rent a bareboat? What experience do I need?
- Where do I fill water and fuel tanks?
- Can I put a “hold” on the boat for a few days to make up my mind?
- What should I pack for the holiday?
- Do I need to pay for meals for the crew?
Article is closed for comments.