At Sailo, safety is always a priority. Therefore, we ask that good judgment be used at all times (if it’s illegal on the land, it will most likely be illegal on the water as well!) while checking with your boat captain for any specific restrictions given the fact that they have the final say as to what is and is not allowed on the boat.
Articles in this section
- How do you plan for food, liquor and other group expenses?
- How much food provisions should the group have onboard?
- Can I get WiFi on the boat?
- How can I come along with the group when I own a boat at the departure location?
- How much should I pack?
- What should I bring on the boat?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- Are there any prohibited items allowed on boats?
- How do you assign people to the different boats?
- Do I need to know how to sail?