You must always keep in mind while packing that boats have very limited space on board. Therefore, you should avoid bringing unnecessary items that aren’t essential during the trip (i.e. jewellery, valuables) and be smart in the choice of your items (i.e. duffle bag instead of hard luggage). Your packing should be light and simple. If you are worried you will pack too much check out our article What to Bring on Boat Charter.
Articles in this section
- How do you plan for food, liquor and other group expenses?
- How much food provisions should the group have onboard?
- Can I get WiFi on the boat?
- How can I come along with the group when I own a boat at the departure location?
- How much should I pack?
- What should I bring on the boat?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- Are there any prohibited items allowed on boats?
- How do you assign people to the different boats?
- Do I need to know how to sail?