The specifics of the transit log will depend on the charter operator, but it will likely include a local tax and/or permit among other things. It may also be used more broadly to include things such as towels, linens, welcome packs, and gas bottles for the stove.
Articles in this section
- Can I dock the boat anywhere?
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- What do I do if the boat breaks?
- What happens at check-in?
- Can I charge my iPhone / electronic devices?
- Can I rent a bareboat? What experience do I need?
- Where do I fill water and fuel tanks?
- Can I put a “hold” on the boat for a few days to make up my mind?
- What should I pack for the holiday?
- Do I need to pay for meals for the crew?