Yes, you should be able to charge your devices aboard without a problem, but please confirm with the captain/owner of your particular charter boat. For boats without an inverter, you will need a 12 volt, DC adapter in order to charge your phone or other device. For boats with an inverter, you can use your normal, AC plug to charge different devices.
Articles in this section
- Can I dock the boat anywhere?
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- What do I do if the boat breaks?
- What happens at check-in?
- Can I charge my iPhone / electronic devices?
- Can I rent a bareboat? What experience do I need?
- Where do I fill water and fuel tanks?
- Can I put a “hold” on the boat for a few days to make up my mind?
- What should I pack for the holiday?
- Do I need to pay for meals for the crew?