The “Add-ons” section of the Boat Profile allows you to list additional equipment and services (e.g., catering or water toys), as well as dictate mandatory fees (e.g., cleaning or transit logs). To create an additional feature for your boat, click “add new add-on.” You will then have the opportunity to provide a headline and description, dictate pricing and quantity, and require payment upfront or in-cash at the boat. You can also set specific dates where a feature or service is valid. For example, you may only offer your summer menu from June through August. Don’t forget to upload a photo for each add-on to help sell the experience to potential renters.
Articles in this section
- How do I list my boat?
- How do I list add-ons for my boat?
- What happens if I run a charter business?
- How much should I charge for the rental of my boat?
- Does my boat get verified by Sailo?
- If I have a boat, can I list it on Sailo and captain it myself?
- How do I add amenities to my listing?
- How do I edit calendar and prices?
- Can I pick my own captain?
- How do I add installments?