It is obvious that your captain will not take you out if conditions are dangerous. That being said, please keep in mind that a few clouds, or a slight chance of rain will likely not be grounds for cancellation or rescheduling. You will have to communicate with you captain to find out the consequence of bad weather on your trip.
Articles in this section
- How do you plan for food, liquor and other group expenses?
- How much food provisions should the group have onboard?
- Can I get WiFi on the boat?
- How can I come along with the group when I own a boat at the departure location?
- How much should I pack?
- What should I bring on the boat?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- Are there any prohibited items allowed on boats?
- How do you assign people to the different boats?
- Do I need to know how to sail?