The displayed price generally just reflects the base charter rate. At checkout, you will be able to see a further breakdown of fees, taxes, and extra services. Gratuity is generally not included in the price, so please keep in mind that you should tip the captain and crew between 15-20%. Please check the boat profile to determine whether or not fuel is included in the price.
Articles in this section
- How many people can be on board at the same time?
- What if the captain does not show up or is late?
- What should I bring on a boat rental?
- What type of yacht should I charter?
- Are there life jackets on board?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- How and when do I pay for a boat rental?
- What should I wear on a yacht charter (or boat rental)?
- How long does a boat rental last?
- How do I search for boat rentals?