To search for a boat, go to sailo.com and enter the location for which you wish to rent a boat. To make the results more customized, you may also specify start and end date of your rental, as well as the number of people (boaters) expected aboard a vessel. By pressing the Search button, you will be able to see the list of all available vessels according to your search filters. To further customize your search, you may use any of the following filters located on the left hand-side of the page: boat type (sail, power or electric), length, price per day and/or fuel economy.
Articles in this section
- How many people can be on board at the same time?
- What if the captain does not show up or is late?
- What should I bring on a boat rental?
- What type of yacht should I charter?
- Are there life jackets on board?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- How and when do I pay for a boat rental?
- What should I wear on a yacht charter (or boat rental)?
- How long does a boat rental last?
- How do I search for boat rentals?