On Sailo, you pay for the charter at the time of booking with either a credit card, or Apple Pay. This confirms the rental, and holds the boat for your trip! Gratuity is generally not included in the price for captained charters, and you will pay in cash for this upon completion. If fuel and/or other extras are not included in the charter price, then you will be required to pay these with cash or a credit card at either the beginning, or completion of the trip.
Articles in this section
- How many people can be on board at the same time?
- What if the captain does not show up or is late?
- What should I bring on a boat rental?
- What type of yacht should I charter?
- Are there life jackets on board?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- How and when do I pay for a boat rental?
- What should I wear on a yacht charter (or boat rental)?
- How long does a boat rental last?
- How do I search for boat rentals?