If the captain does not show up to meet the renter at the agreed upon rental start time, Sailo will treat this as a captain cancellation. Please also contact us directly at +1 (646) 780-9275 and we will do our best to get you on the water in no time! Similarly, if the renter does not show up to take the boat out, the no-show will be treated as a renter cancellation. If a renter does not contact Sailo to cancel the rental, the renter will be charged the total amount for the rental period until the issue is resolved.
Articles in this section
- How does Sailo protect my personal data and payment information?
- How many people can be on board at the same time?
- What if the captain does not show up or is late?
- What should I bring on a boat rental?
- What type of yacht should I charter?
- Are there life jackets on board?
- What happens if we encounter bad weather on our boating trip?
- How and when do I pay for a boat rental?
- What should I wear on a yacht charter (or boat rental)?
- How long does a boat rental last?